Have you ever felt like Fall is your New Year? The time where you re-organize, re-structure and re-vamp?
For our family it’s “back to school” that kicks this off. New clothes, new school supplies, new hair cuts…not to mention the sign ups for sports, trampoline, piano etc etc etc. Its a busy few weeks and once the dust settles and we are all into our new Fall routine I can sit back and focus on my never ending “to do” list.
So what’s new?
- Site overhaul!! It was well overdue and I’m please to showcase a new soft, elegant site with beautiful new images that best reflector my style of photography.
- Blogging is coming back! This past year I posted sneak peaks solely on Facebook and took a hiatus from blogging and I missed having the stories that went along with each session, so I have decided to return to journal style posts to show you more of each sessions experience.
- The studio has purchased lots of new props, backdrops and material for Maternity, Newborn and Family sessions.
- New print products and custom packages will be available – including wood prints and print blocks!
- Blue Rooster will begin mentioning sessions in 2016 for photographers looking to learn Newborn safety, posing and workflow.
With all this change I felt it was time for a little Trayc revamp too. I went to see the very talented Melissa Joy. She is one of Toronto top Hair and Make-Up Stylists and just fantastic in her craft.
Fall is my New Year and I welcome it with full arms and look forward to continuing this amazing journey with my photography.